Manicure File 100/180
- Suitable for fast, gentle shortening as well as for perfect shaping of the nails
- The file is ergonomically shaped
- The file blade has a grain of 100/180
About this item
- The grit of a file is indicated in grit. The higher the grit number (grit) of a file, the finer the file. The abrasive particles on the surface are smaller and more numerous for fine grains.
- The coarse grain (100 grit) side is used for preparation and trimming nails.
- The fine grain (180 grit) side is suitable for shaping, smoothing and refining nails.